The process of transferring GoPro videos to an iPhone is a fairly simple one, but there are a few things you need to do in order to make sure the process goes smoothly. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to get your GoPro videos onto your iPhone.
How to Transfer Gopro Videos to iPhone
1. Turn on your GoPro. To power on, some models use the MODE Button. If you have any questions, refer to the manual of your camera.
2. Pairing mode can be enabled on your GoPro. Skip this step if your iPhone and GoPro are already paired.
To open the utility drawer on a GoPro equipped with touch screens, swipe down from the top to access it. Next, tap Preferences. Next, tap Connections and connect the device. To put your camera into pairing mode, tap GoPro App.
To enter Settings, press the SHUTTER key to open the Settings menu. To access the Connections settings, press the SHUTTER key three times. Next, press MODE repeatedly until the word “Connect” appears. Then press the SHUTTER key to select it.
To select the highlighted “GoPro app“, press the SHUTTER button. The camera’s LED will turn blue to indicate that it is in pairing mode.
3. Download the GoPro app from the App Store Image titled Iphoneappstoreicon.png on your iPhone. This app was developed by “GoPro, Inc.” and is available for free. Skip this step if you already have GoPro and have connected your GoPro with this iPhone.
To launch the App Store, you can locate the icon on your Home screen.
4. Open GoPro. This icon has the words “GoPro” in black, blue, or grey. This app can be found on your Home screen.
5. If they haven’t already been connected, pair your GoPro app to your iPhone with your GoPro cam. Tap the camera icon at the bottom left of the app. This will prompt the phone to scan your GoPro camera.
Skip this step if your iPhone and GoPro are already paired.
The app may prompt you to pair a camera when you launch it. Tap your camera to open the list and follow on-screen instructions.
Tap “Connect” to see a preview of the camera’s view if the connection is successful.
6. Tap the icon for the 3×3 grid next to the red circle. This will open the camera’s gallery.
7. To select a video, tap it. It will open in a new tab.
8. Click the download icon, which looks like an arrow that points down into an open box. This icon will appear below the video preview at the right of your screen.
As the video downloads, it will load on a new page. As your video downloads, you can see the progress bar. You can close the app when it says “Complete” and then find the video in the gallery of your iPhone. 
Transfer GoPro Videos From iPhone to iPhone with iTunes
Drag and drop GoPro videos from your computer to transfer them to your iPhone using iTunes. iTunes can then be used to sync your videos to iPhone. You must ensure that iTunes is the most compatible version with your computer.
- Step 1. Connect GoPro to PC > Locate the disk of GoPro in File Explorer > Drag and drop the wanted videos to a local folder on PC.
- Step 2. Run iTunes, and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Step 3. Tap the phone image in the upper-left corner > Go to Summary > Option > Check Manually manage music and videos and click Apply.
- Step 4. Tap Files > Add File or Folder to Library. To import videos from your computer to iTunes, tap Files.
- Step 5. Select your iPhone > Click Movies > Enable the option Sync Movies > Check the wanted videos and click Apply to start the task.
How To Wirelessly Transfer Videos From GoPro Camera To iPhone
Quik is an excellent choice if you want to wirelessly transfer videos from the GoPro camera directly to your iPhone. Follow the steps below to transfer videos to the iPhone from GoPro.
First, download Quik for iPhone. Next, pair the GoPro camera to iPhone. Finally, download videos onto your iPhone. Before you do all of these things, ensure that your iPhone, Quik, GoPro, and Quik are all up-to-date.
How to Pair GoPro Camera With iPhone
The steps may vary depending on the model of your GoPro. Here is how to pair GoPro Hero 7/ Hero 8 Black/ Max. You can find more models at here.
- Step 1. On your iPhone, enable both WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Step 2. Open your GoPro, switch from the top to the button to open utility drawer > Select Preference > Connections > Connect Device.
- Step 3. Tap GoPro Quik to put it in pairing mode > Tap [i] in the top right corner to see your WiFi name and password.
- Step 4. On your iPhone, open GoPro Quik > Select the Camera logo at the lower-left corner > You will see We Found Your GoPro > Click Connect.
- Step 5. The pairing process is complete when you can see the live preview of your GoPro.
You can check out How To Use GoPro Quik 2023: Top Full Guide For You to learn the way to use it
How to Download GoPro Videos onto iPhone
- Step 1. Open Quik on iPhone > Tap on the camera icon to connect > Tap on the square in the lower-left corner for videos on GoPro
- Step 2. Tap on the certain video you want to save on your iPhone > Tap on the share icon on the upper-right icon > Tap GoPro Album > You can choose to copy it to your iPhone as High Res or Low Res.
1. Why are my GoPro videos not downloading to my iPhone?
2. Can I connect GoPro to the iPhone?
3. How can I upload GoPro videos to iCloud?
We hope that you found these tips useful! If so, please share this tutorial with your friends and colleagues. If you want to know more information, access our website Lucidcam to read more