The Sony ZV-1 is the best camera for YouTube video production because of its low price, excellent image quality, and ease of use. This makes it an ideal choice for most YouTube videos and other video applications.
Many people call in to ask questions, just like YouTube’s famous video cameras. They discuss camera consoles and how to get the best image quality from their new camera.
In this blog, we will look at the best Gimbal For Sony ZV 1
Top Rated Best Gimbal For Sony ZV1
1.FeiyuTech G6 Max
- Dimensions: 11.81×7.87×3.23 inches
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Stabilization: 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer
- Battery timing: 9 Hours
- Payload: 1.2Kg/2.65lb
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: Tilt 280deg and Pan 360deg
- Weight: 665g
- Very light.
- It can be used with many camera models.
- 360° rotation for panoramic photos
- Battery life is long
- High price.
The Feiyu G6 Max is a great gimbal for Sony ZV-1 at this weight. The Feiyu G6 Max supports the cam and additional equipment such as an external microphone or video light.
The Feiyu G6 Max is the most preferred Gimbal for Youtubers and videographers due to its ease of use and weight-handling capacity.
The Feiyu G6 Max is the most recent gimbal model. However, it has taken the industry by storm. You get the best functionality, performance, and design.
This is a fantastic upgrade to the Feiyu G4 Gimbal. It doesn’t matter what setup you use for your Sony ZV-1. This will ensure maximum stabilization by keeping the cam at its center.
Its weight class is remarkable considering its point-and-shoot to a lightweight mirrorless camera. The knife construction efficiency is solely focused on blade lightening.
This Gimbal is built to last and will not sustain any damage. This is due to the use of acrylic polymers and aluminum-magnesium alloy construction.
2. DJI Ronin-M
- Dimensions: 7.48×4.92×4.53 inches
- Stabilization: Three-axis
- Battery: 1580mAh
- Battery timing: 3 Hours
- Payload: 8 pounds (3.6kg)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.3kg)
- Mountable SmoothTrack feature.
- Ideal for creating time-lapse videos
- You have many options for video-making.
- It is easy to transport.
- It can be difficult to assemble.
- Balancing cameras can be difficult.
DJI Ronin-M is a great choice if you are looking for a high-quality gimbal at an affordable price. This gimbal’s basic model was launched in 2015.
The DJI gimbal has been updated every year since then. The Ronin M gimbal allows you to create stunning and stable motion videos.
The Ronin-M’s best feature is its ability to be used as a tripod, monopod, and Gimbal simultaneously. This is a unique device that you will not regret.
Your Ronin M can be used to take motion shots at any angle. The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to transport without straining your arms. It also includes a remote control for remote operation.
3. DJI Ronin-S
- Dimensions: 8.0×7.3×7.1 inches
- Stabilization: 3 Axes Gimbal Handheld
- Batteries: 2400 mAh
- Battery Life: 12 Hours
- Payload: 8lbs / 3.6kg
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Stability without additional settings.
- Amazing build quality.
- Travel-friendly compact design.
- Incredible video footage options
- This is only applicable to mirrorless configurations.
- After a while, it may feel heavy.
DJI’s DJI Ronin S is an incredible gimbal. This Gimbal provides perfect stability for both mirrorless cameras as well as Sony -ZV1. It can carry eight lbs/3.6 kg of payload.
It may weigh less than the other Ronin S gimbals, even though it is only 4 lbs. It is still lightweight but has a sturdy construction.
The camera locks on all axes easily, making it easy to balance the cam in no time. It doesn’t work with heavyweight cameras, but it does with lightweight cameras such as the Sony -ZV1, however.
While you are shooting footage, there are a number of different features that can be used. The Track 3 feature is my favorite. This feature allows you to use your phone to track subjects while creating videos automatically.
In addition, the PTO shaft uses the engine’s torque even if there is no adequate balancing. This is a great way to skip the rebalancing when running and use a rifle equipped with a zoom lens.
The hot-shoe clamp makes it easy to mount the camera on your main Sony ZV1 camera.
4. Ikan MS1 Beholder Gimbal
- Dimensions: 3.9×14.8×7.7 inches
- Stabilization: 3 Axes Gimbal
- Battery: 2600mAH
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Payload: 1.9lbs (860 grams)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 45deg Roll, 90deg Tiltdeg, Pan almost 360deg
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- Reasonable price
- Construction of high quality.
- Controls that are user-friendly
- There are many options available that can be charged.
- It does not provide a 360-degree rotation.
- Long charging time
The Ikan MS1 Beholder Gimbal, which is a stunning piece of equipment, has the most incredible features. The Ikan MS1 is the ideal Gimbal to create very steady motion video footage.
The brushless motor is used to stabilize the cam. It can support a maximum weight of 1.9lbs. This makes it ideal for the Sony-ZV1 camera.
This Gimbal’s simple, one-handed design makes it easy to hold without placing any pressure on your arm. The Gimbal’s quick-release button makes it simple to release and balance the cam without any special tools.
The Gimbal’s all-aluminum construction is incredibly strong and light. You can choose the desired shooting mode using the 5-way joystick controls. It is also easy to tilt and pan the camera.
5. MOZA Air 2
- Dimensions: 5.12×3.94×3.15 inches
- Stabilization: 3-Axes Gimbal
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Battery Life: 16 Hours
- Payload: 9 lbs(4.2kg)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: +-30deg Roll, +180deg~-95degTiltdeg, Pan 360deg
- Weight: 1.6kg
- It is easy to set up and you can quickly release the button.
- Impressive maximum payload.
- The best value for money
- Long charging time
This Gimbal promises stable footage. This camera is versatile enough to work with a wide range of cameras, including the SonyZV1. The maximum load capacity is 9 lbs (4.2kg).
This model can be used with various cameras up to 9 kg (9 lbs) without mirrors, DSLR cameras, and pocket cameras.
The three-axis stabilizer was specifically designed to give you the best video footage. You don’t need to worry about making a video with shakes and jerks. With the eight different follow modes, you can film footage while you move.
It also offers a variety of time-lapse options that will help you plan your video. The Gimbal takes 5 hours to charge. The Gimbal can be charged fully for 16 hours of uninterrupted use.
6. Zhiyun Crane M2
- Dimensions: 2.44×5.4×10.11 inches
- Stabilization: 3 Axes Gimbal Stabilizer
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Battery timing: 7 Hours
- Payload: 0.29 – 1.58 lb
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 360deg Pan, 310deg Tilt & 324deg Roll Rotation
- Weight: 0.49 Kilograms
- Impeccable construction.
- Ideal for heavy loads cameras
- You can use it to shoot videos in many different ways.
- video shooting modes.
- High price
The Zhiyun crane M2 provides unbeatable fluidity and smooth video quality. Smooth footage is impossible to match. This Gimbal can be used with many different camera models, including the SonZV1.
This Gimbal’s best feature is its perfect weight. It doesn’t feel too heavy or too light. You will have much more control over your video footage by using the joystick included with the Gimbal.
The OLED display is small and easy to use, making it easier to navigate through the different settings for gimbal video recording.
7. MOZA Aircross 2 Gimbal
- Dimensions: 3.9×14.8×7.7 inches
- Stabilization: 3-Axis Stabilizer
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Battery timing: 12 Hours
- Payload: 3.2kg (7 lbs)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 360deg Roll, 360deg Tiltdeg, Pan 360deg
- Weight: 950g (2 lbs)
- Fast charging
- Flat plate Quick Release Manfrotto
- Portable and compact
- Bulky charger.
This Gimbal is one of the most durable and up-to-date gimbals in the Aircross Series. It is stylish and packed with amazing features, compared to previous models.
The tripod is included to help you balance the cam while taking still images. The joystick and trigger allow you to have more control over the video that you wish to capture.
The best part about the MOZA 2 Gimbal MOZA Aircross 2 is the ability to update features via the iPhone app.
The Gimbal also comes with a foam case made to fit your needs. You don’t have to buy another case. The battery can be charged with the included Gimbal or by removing it to charge using a USB-Type C cable.
8. Zhiyun WEEBILL S
- Dimensions: 11.81×75.2×2.76 inches
- Stabilization: 3-Axis Gimbal
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Battery Time: 14 Hours
- Payload: 5 Kgs
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed 314deg (3-67 to 247deg), Roll, 314deg (0132 to 182deg), Tiltdeg. Pan 360deg
- Weight: 926 Grams
- Perfect size
- Easy release plate for 2
- The handle is ergonomic.
- Vortex mode
- It is difficult to set up.
- The setup app isn’t very user-friendly.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL S gimbal will give you amazing results along with the Sony-ZV1 cam. It is very stylish and sleek, which gives you extremely promising results at a reasonable price.
This Gimbal doesn’t require you to worry about quality or stability.
This Gimbal’s best feature is its ergonomic handle. It makes it simple to hold the cam while you shoot footage. It also has features that allow you to switch between handheld and carrying positions.
You can also convert your cam to selfie mode in just a few clicks. The locking arms of the cam gimbal ensure that your cam is safe.
Zhiyun-Tech also has improved the torque, response, and compatibility of the gimbal with heavy DSLR cameras equipped with fixed lenses.
The WEEBILL S has 300% more motor torque and 50% more responsiveness. This allows you to balance your camera/lens combination, such as the Canon EOS R6 or RF lenses.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL S can be described as a combination of a tripod and a handheld gimbal. You still get the best footage every time.
9. Pilotfly C45
- Dimensions: 3.9×14.8×7.7 inches
- Stabilization: 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Battery: 14.8V
- Battery timing: 6 Hours
- Payload: 1.7lbs/0.8kg
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 360deg, 320 Roll, 320 tiltdeg, Pan 360deg
- Weight: 1.1 lb/498 g
- The bag comes with a padded shoulder bag.
- A stylish outlook
- Sturdy Aluminum construction.
- The Pilotfly RM-1 remote control is not included.
The Sony ZV1 is a lightweight camera that’s among the top on the market. However, you will need a stronger gimbal. A Paddy C45 Pilotfly, which is specifically designed for your digital camera, would also be useful. A bag for the Sony ZV1.
Pilotfly’s C45 Gimbal is unique in that it allows you to view the camera screen with no obstructions. The external monitor can be used to view the camera screen, so you don’t have to move your shots. The screen is directly visible from the camera, so you can have greater control over what footage you are shooting.
The Gimbal can hold up to 1.7lbs/0.8kg of payload, but it can also accommodate many cameras, including the Sony-ZV1. You don’t even need any tools to use the Gimbal when shooting video.
The Pilotfly C45 is the perfect Gimbal if you’re looking for an easy-to-use camera. You can also use the Pilotfly RM-1 remote to shoot moving and stationary time-lapse videos.
10.FeiyuTech Official G6 Plus
- Dimensions: 4.25×6.14×11.6 inches
- Stabilization: 3-Axes Gimbal Stabilizer
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Battery timing: 9 Hours
- Payload: 1.76 lb
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 320deg Roll, 260deg Tiltdeg, Pan 360deg
- Weight: 1.2 Kilograms
- Simple operation.
- Flawless footage.
- After a while, your hands may feel tired.
FeiyuTech G6 Plus is a compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use handheld gimbal. It works with many smartphones and cameras, including the Sony- ZV1. This Gimbal is smaller than similar models.
It has a sturdy metal frame and a rubber handle that makes it easy to transport. The camera adjustment screw is included in the simple design.
You can also control the camera with the joystick.
It also makes it simple to switch between the five modes. These five modes include lock mode, panning mode, and follow mode, selfie switch, and auto-rotation mode.
The Feiyutech G6 Plus, like the Feiyutech G6 Max, is well-known by YouTubers and video artists. It provides excellent image stabilization and can maintain the same G 6 Max speeds.
The older G6 Plus is less capable of carrying more. The Feiyutech G6 Max can be used to load your Sony ZV-1 camera accessories.
You can capture stable footage in any mode. If you are looking to capture video in selfie mode, the Feiyu Tech G6 Plus camera is the best choice.
11. DJI RSC 2
- This is a mirrorless and DSLR camera adapter.
- Camera and accessory payload of 6.6 lb
- Foldable into an underslung mode
- 1” OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts are available for accessories like a briefcase handle or a briefcase handle.
- Optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission option
- Integral grip handle with 14-hour battery built-in
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama and Roll 360 are just a few of the creative options available.
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switch to portrait mode
- Smart folding design
- Stabilizes video footage
- Full-frame payloads supported
- Battery with USB charging for 14 hours
- Automatic 360-degree roll
- Follow focus and other accessories are available
- Finding perfect balance takes practice
- Slippage of mounting plates
- The battery can’t ever be replaced
- ActiveTrack and advanced features like it require additional software
This Gimbal is the perfect choice for your Sony ZV-1. The RSC 2 can be used with mirrorless or DSLR cameras. It supports loads up to 6.6 lb and accessories loads. The motors in the RSC 2 are half as powerful as the Ronin-SC, which was the predecessor to this new Gimbal. The RSC 2’s foldable design allows you to switch between underslung and standard modes.
Some gimbals are only capable of stabilizing your video footage. Others may also include additional features such as remote controls to control camera movements.
Gimbals can even have a time-lapse mode, as well as auto-tracking features.
The most widely used Gimbal is the 3-axis. There are fewer options for 1-axis and 2-axis gimbals, but they have more choices at a lower price.
Before you buy a gimbal, you should know what features you want. The price and type of video you are looking for will determine the features that you choose. Here are some key features to consider when searching for the best Gimbal for Sony ZV1.
Compatibility and Features
- Fast Hybrid, real-time eye at-3 and real-time autofocus *Lateral LCD monitoring makes selfies easier. *Fast ZEISS lens 24-70mm1 F1.8-2.8.
- Priority of the Face AE keeps the face lightened or darkened.
- Clear Voice mic
- Standard mic jack/ 3-capsule directional 4-K film 3.5mm Read two with perfect pixels and none.
- High frame rate HFR7 Super Slow-motion film at 960 fps
- Wireless Internet Access for Remote Camera Control and Quick File Sharing
- To monitor exposure, built-in ND for light conditions
- The REC button is easy to push and features a tally light at the front.
When considering purchasing a gimbal, it is important to take into account the weight. You should ensure that your Gimbal can be carried around easily, especially if it is handheld.
It is best to ensure that the Gimbal can handle Sony ZV1 at a max payload. It will make it easy for the camera stabilizer with a motor to handle the camera effortlessly.
Features to Balance
Suppose you have to take out and reattach the camera frequently. A gimbal with a quick-release button or features that allow you to remove and balance your camera without complicated mechanisms is recommended.
Gimbals that cannot handle rolling and tilting have two-axis stabilization. Their low price is the only positive aspect. This Gimbal is not recommended for Sony ZV1. Smooth panning, rolling, and tilting are possible with the three-axis gimbals. Gimbals with three-axis stabilization can be a bit expensive, but their performance is worth it.
The dimension should be chosen according to the content. Imagine that you are filming in a narrow alleyway. It is difficult to maneuver around. This is where Gimbal’s dimension plays a significant role. You can shoot more easily if you have a smaller dimension.
The DJI Ronnie-S is a compact design. Large dimensions, on the other hand, have their advantages. When space is available, it’s easy to add extra features. You can also use a gimbal as a stand for your camera.
Non-removable batteries also need to be charged. You can change the removable batteries at any time and continue working. These batteries require more space inside the Gimbal. Designers can create sleek designs with non-removable battery options. Sometimes, they come with larger batteries that can last for up to 8 hours.
Gimbals starting at the entry level are made from plastic that has been injected into the mold. They will not withstand harsh conditions. There are many other options. High-end gimbals can be made from high-grade aluminum or reinforced plastics. These gimbals are more durable for action shooting and occasionally fall.
The Sony ZV1 is almost 1000 dollars. I recommend that you go for the more expensive end. These will be safer for your camera, and they will allow you to have great flexibility.
It would be great if the app could support both iOS and Android. You can wirelessly control your Gimbal using the mobile app. The mobile app allows you to change settings such as ISO, exposure, shutter speed, and many other parameters directly from your phone. This support is useful when you need to film a difficult shot. Zhiyun Crane M2 offers excellent app support.
Should I buy a Sony ZV1 Tripod or a Gimbal for my camera?
It all depends on what you use the Gimbal or tripod for Sony ZV1. Gimbals are great for making videos that don’t shake during movement. If you are looking to film an interview or video in a single location or in a studio setting, however, gimbals may not be the best choice. It’s better to use a Tripod than a Gimbal.
Do vlogging requires a gimbal?
You don’t necessarily need a gimbal to vlog, but it is a good idea. A gimbal is better if you want to create high-quality videos with a steady hand.
You can refer to some useful information when using a Gimbal:
Which Gimbal is best for ZV1 cameras?
We believe the Feiyutech G6 Max is the ideal matchboard for the Sony ZV-1 camera.
The Feiyutech G6 Max, a small handheld stabilizer that provides excellent picture stability for your Sony ZV-1, is very good.
The Feiyutech G6 Max provides you with amazing accessories for Sony ZV-1 that will help you to record high-quality images while being a YouTuber or general videographer.
Vloggers highly recommended it for making YouTube videos and also for making general videos
Gimbals are an essential part of any filming equipment. Even more so if you own a light camera such as the Sony ZV1. The right Gimbal will make filming much more enjoyable and easy.
The Sony ZV-1 packs more power and video capabilities than any other pocket camera. This makes the Sony ZV-1 an ideal camera for YouTube vlogs and other social media sites.
Zhiyun crane-M2 is a well-respected product among professionals and enthusiasts. If you want to capture your adventures, the FeiyuTech G6 Max 3Axis Handheld Gimbal will be a good choice. These two are my favorites out of the bunch. Any of the gimbals are good gimbals for Sony ZV1 and can be chosen from the list.
Last update on 2022-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API